Saturday, August 7, 2010

it hurts.


I guess being in pain is very simple. You can’t sleep at night. Your brain seems to function every minute of every hour of every day. I have learned lot of things, you can’t hold on to something that isn’t there anymore and no matter how hard you try to have something you really really want, you just can’t have it. Sometimes, two people need break-ups for them to grow up and heartbreak is there for a person to be more matured and stronger. Friends come and go and no matter how hard you try to bug them for your pain and sufferings, they just wouldn’t understand what you are going through. They don’t know how much it hurts. They don’t know how hard it feels. Beneath my smile is the pain of me being left behind by the person I love the most, and I really miss him so much. =(
 *gusto ko lang malaman, anu bang nagawa ko bakit kelangang saktan mo ko ng ganito? ='/

No comments:

Post a Comment