Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i'll be over him.

I just don't know what to say or how to start, I'm puzzled about this feeling within me. I'm afraid that someday our paths will cross and I'll be looking at him, and seeing him over me but I'm not over him. I'm afraid to know that he has someone else already, and treats that someone the way he treats me before. I used to be his love, the reason why he wakes up every morning, the reason why he smiles everyday, I used to be. And that was before already. God help me. I hope I would be over this what-ifs-what-should-could-would-have-been feeling. I'm pretty much aware that we're totally over and I know for a fact that we won't be together again. We are just two different persons now, with different lives and different interests. I don't know what I want. I'm just afraid that I will lose him totally. Is this really what he wants? Erase me from his life? Pretend that I don't exist? I adore him for such courage and I envy him. I hope I could be like him, forgetting everything: the memories we used to share and the bond we used to have. I'll be over him soon. I'll pray to God again that his memories won't hunt me today. But that's impossible I know. I can't hardly breathe while writing this. But, I know and I can feel I'll be over him soon. :c 

No comments:

Post a Comment