Tuesday, August 10, 2010

goal before 2010 ends.


Since I have been amazed by Miss Chyng's travel blog, I made this list of my must-visit place here in the Philippines before twenty-ten ends. Well, I'm not sure if I can visit all of these places because of the workloads, schedule and budget but I really want to travel now. I want to meet other people, explore and enjoy life. Try new things and enjoy being young. I want to love myself more, regain confidence and love life. =)

Here goes my list:
  • Caleruega Church, Tagaytay City
 Even though my Alma mater resides in Dasmariñas,  Cavite which is just an hour away from Tagaytay, I didn't have the chance to visit such wonderful place. My roommate told me that the said place was so silent and serene and you will really find yourself talking to God once you get in there. It's not that accessible compared to other churches nearby that's why I need a private vehicle  to meet the place. I'm looking forward to visiting this place soon. Family will be visiting Tagaytay next week and I'll suggest to Papa that we should visit this place.

  • Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro
 I'm starting to find new love, and that is the beach. But I only had quality time with beaches in Tanza, Cavite, Nasugbu and Laiya, Batangas. I want to experience watching the sunset in Puerto Galera since this place is known for its incomparable sunset view over other popular beaches in the country. Officemates are planning to visit this beach early September since it offers lean season rates which are cheap and affordable. Sana lang matuloy yung plano, para matuloy kame.


  • Calaguas Island, Camarines Norte

Miss Chyng suggested that one of the must visit beach is in Calaguas Island. I don't have any idea what this beach caters to its visitors but looking at this picture answer it all. (Not much details, I'm not really familiar with the place.)



  • Palawan
I called Ian, My bestfriend (girl xa, panglalake lang talaga ang nickname niya) last night when I read the blog of  Miss Chyng and tell her that we should make our dream traveling possible now that we're already earning money. I told her that we should go to Bohol or Davao and she said we should rather visit Palawan and Boracay since there are many hot boys there (boy hunting ang gusto ng lola ko).


  •  Boracay 
Boy hunting sounds fun. Now that I'm single, It's time to meet new boys for me. Hehe. Anyway, I'm pretty much sure that even if it's lean season this -ber months, people will still be visiting Boracay for it has the most adorable beaches here in the country. Define white sand as it is. (The ex-boyfriend had been there many times. We've been planning to travel kaso student palang kami months ago, kea financially incapable pa. He'd been to Boracay with his family last May and as to his stories, Boracay is really a must visit beach. Dapat kasama ko nung nag beach sila, kaso may trabaho na ko nun. Bat ko pa ba to iniisip. lol)

There you go. Wish me luck in fulfilling this goal. Locally muna ang goal ko, next time abroad na. hehe. I'll keep this site posted if ever I'll be going to this places I've just listed. 


P.S. I want to share this photo, my previous visit at Laiya, Batangas sometime last March, before I got the first job. Me and my friends went snorkeling. And it was really fun and I miss them.


*bigla ako na excite magtravel. tsk. kamiss gantong feeling.
*all pictures was searched from google except for the last one of course.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment