Friday, August 6, 2010

hello there blogspot! =)


A friend of mine told me that blogging is really a good therapy for heartbroken persons. I could honestly say that I am really in pain right now. I chose to hide my personal identity and blog here anonymously for me to freely express what I am really feeling as of this moment and in the following days to come. I chose to hide this account from my social networking sites because I guess, I just don't want that particular person know what I am going through after he left me. I'll blog the things that will make me lessen the pain and make my moving on process a lot easier. So, I guess blogspot and I would be having a really good time sharing stories with each other. Well, I do want to introduce myself a bit.. Here it goes:
Hi, I am Ria. 20 years old. Proud to be a Filipina. I just graduated college months ago and is now enjoying my first job in a place where magical experiences happened. And, my favorite color is green. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment